Monday, February 25, 2008

Queen

We spent over seven hours in the car this weekend and listed to "The Best of Queen" two or three times.

This is Graceful's favorite.

And this is Elegant's, which Graceful had thought was called "Reginald P. Carlove."

Pete doesn't have a single favorite, but he does like this one a lot.

When listening to "Fat Bottomed Girls," Graceful said, " ' Fat Bottomed Girls make the rockin' world go 'round.' What's THAT mean???"

And this is my current Queen fave.

Just for kicks, here's "Bohemian Rhapsody" because it deserves some serious respect.

We pulled out an old Van Morrison album last night, so that might just be our next music rut.

9 comments:

The MomBabe said...

I ♥ Queen.

Sarah O. said...

The other day I was whistling Bohemian Rhapsody and my son sighed "God, I love that song". I've raised him well.

Sarah O. said...

Also, fat bottomed girls DO make the rocking world go round.

Suzanne said...

Thanks so much for the sweet card!

You're certainly a Queen in my book and you know a lot about how to be a good friend. Even if I apparently don't. Beelzebub has a devil set aside for me... for me... for ME!!

And fat-bottomed girls DO make the rockin' world go round. Especially when they ride their BICYCLES.

Ree said...

Mr. Hot and I sang Bohemian Rhapsody on American Idol for PS2 the other night. I wish there were more Queen songs on that game

Fannie Mae said...

Love Van Morrison!

Family Adventure said...

I ADORE Queen. I wish they'd make more Queen songs on Singstar :)

Heidi

Lori Anderson Designs said...

Zack has been singing the phrase (and only this phrase, nothing else of the song) at preschool all week...

"We will, we will, ROCK YOU".

And then later that same day.....

"No MORE. Mr NICE GUY! No MORE. MR E EE EEE!"

Methinks Daddy has been playing classic rock in the car on the way to swim lessons.

Aims said...

That's so funny....did you know I was Queen's Number One Fan back in 1993? I have all their tapes and books and even a flag. That's right, a flag. Because we had so many flag poles at our house!