Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Normally I like guys with blonde hair and blue eyes

Oh my holy hell! I am SO going on a date with this guy:


Yep, Mr. Darcy and I are going to have a wonderful evening together, just the two of us.


How? Because Mr. Colin Firth has put himself up for auction for charity.



Of course, my winning this auction (currently at $6,800) is going involve my using a real whole lot of Pete's money. Do you think he'll mind too much?

Because I think it's a most worthy cause and I really don't mind helping out. And, if it means I have to fly all the way to England and go on a date, then I think I can manage.

11 comments:

Family Adventure said...

I'm sure Pete'll be fine with it. I mean it IS for a good cause, and all....

Heidi

The Guider said...

He tells a very charming story against himself about his wife's family, all Italians who never saw any of his films before they got together and who find it very hard to believe that he is a sex symbol!

Melissa said...

Okay, I regret to tell you this, but I'm taking MORE of Mr. D's money so I can outbid you...

Lacey Bean said...

Soooooooooo worth the money!!!

Flutterby said...

Try Mermaid's approach... batting her eyes and pouting at dad got her a new computer last weekend. I have considered flashing boobies to see what I could get but I haven't figured out just what I want yet. So I am saving it up.

Jan said...

I'ts only money, and for a good cause. hmm.

countrymouse said...

Pete remembers he took vows, right? "For better or worse . . . in spite of dates with Colin Firth . . . "

Linda and her Surroundings said...

Money would be well spent in this case.

kristabella said...

Man, I wish I were rich and could afford. That is money well spent right there. I hope he wouldn't mind me drooling all over him!

Kristin said...

Are you sure you don't want to go shares-ies on Larry the Cable Guy?

Josie said...

I'm sorry, he's my boyfriend, you'll have to find another.