Thursday, February 07, 2008

Just call me Jen

For you Anglophiles, there's a website where you can get your very own aristocratic title. Since we all know I heart the Mother Country, I decided to check out it.

This was the first attempt:

My Peculiar Aristocratic Title is:
Her Grace Lady Jennifer the Lush of Lower Beanthrop in the Hedge
Get your Peculiar Aristocratic Title

I'd have to say that "lush" is an apt description of me. But, I can't have a title with only one daughter's name in it and not the other one's.

Let's try again:

My Peculiar Aristocratic Title is:
Marchioness Jennifer the Tenuous of Withering by the Wold
Get your Peculiar Aristocratic Title

To say I sometimes have a tenuous grip on reality is pushing it, a little. But I do like the sound of Withering by the Wold.

And let's go again:

My Peculiar Aristocratic Title is:
Reverend Countess Jennifer the Surprised of Lower Bumhampton
Get your Peculiar Aristocratic Title

Surprised? Yes. Reverend? I think not.

Another attempt at aristocracy:

My Peculiar Aristocratic Title is:
Most Noble and Honourable Jennifer the Surprised of Longer Interval
Get your Peculiar Aristocratic Title

I'm just going to say that this has strong sexual overtones and is not something I want to put on a coat of arms for all the world to see.

Let's give it another go, shall we:

My Peculiar Aristocratic Title is:
Lady Madame Jennifer the Strange of Withering by the Wold
Get your Peculiar Aristocratic Title

Yep, that's it. This completes me.

4 comments:

Melissa said...

I love "Withering" and "wold." Don't you adore the English and the lovely words they use all the time?

Badness Jones said...

YOu're too funny! Hubs has always wanted to be addressed as "Lord High Ever-Exalted One"....his delusions are nothing, if not grand!

Family Adventure said...

Heh! Too, too funny. Of course I couldn't resist. How's

Her Exalted Highness Duchess Heidi the Winsome of Walk upon Water

for ya??

Heidi :)

alison said...

This is just too funny. I had to blog it too, (with attribution, of course). You might be happy to know that your blog is frequented by none other than Milady the Most Honourable Alison the Elephantine of Wallop-upon-Deane.