Wednesday, February 06, 2008

February photo 6

A warm front blew through a couple of days ago and the weather here has been incredible. Knowing that this won't last -- in fact, snow is predicted for Saturday -- we've been taking advantage of it while we can.

The girls are thrilled not to have to dress in layers and today Graceful decided to wear cropped pants. I noticed Elegant looking carefully at her sister, but didn't think anything of it until she asked me to fix her hair just like G's. Both girls are wearing capris, a t-shirt, and a purple sweater. Monkey see, monkey do. Of course, this being El, her wardrobe items are much brighter and more vivid than Graceful's.


4 comments:

Sarah O. said...

Awww. What a sweet picture!

The cliche is right. They do grow up fast, don't they?

Melissa said...

I love shots of kids from behind. They're almost sweeter than the front shot, ya know?
I envy your warm weather...

Josie said...

I want warm weather. I want to see the road and the brown grass...do you have a guest room?

Traci Anne said...

Cuuuute!