Friday, February 29, 2008

February photo 29 -- Going out with a bang

For my final February photo, I give you nothing but the absolute very best:


Yes, the Boy is back by popular demand. At eleven months of age, my nephew is a charmer and the ladies just love him. The men too. One look at him (or a photo of him) and I am instantly smitten anew. He has that effect on a number of people -- his parents, his grandparents, his aunts and uncles, and most definitely his two cousins.

And thus ends my experiment with daily photos. As with NaBloPoMo, I have discovered that nothing ensures writer's block quite like setting some sort of daily goal, so it will be quite a while before I do something like this again.

10 comments:

The Guider said...

Gorgeous! 13 hours and counting till I meet MY nephew...

Family Adventure said...

Ooooh...he is ADORABLE! My ovaries are yelling at me.

Heidi

Bunny Bunster said...

Too cute!!
I'm sure you swaddled him in a soft towel and breathed deeply that fresh clean baby scent.

Jennifer (Jen on the Edge) said...

Bunny: Oh if only I had been there when the photo was taken; I swiped it from my SIL's Facebook album.

countrymouse said...

awwwwwww--great way to finish the month : )

Melissa said...

They are so dang fun when having a bath! What a face!

Vanessa said...

Oh, he's cute!

Mrs. G. said...

It's looking so springish over here! My favorite nephew is back and even cuter.

Josie said...

I think my ovaries just kicked me.....
He is absolutely adorable. No wonder everyone is in love with him :)

Grace Ellen said...

Yep, I done good.