Monday, February 25, 2008

February photo 25

Look at this photo and see if you can find three themes in my life today:


1. I got new shoes and I already heart them very much. These are by Keen and they arrived today. I could have bought them locally, but why spend $90 (even at Zappos) when one can find them new in the box on eBay for about two-thirds that, including shipping. Yes, I do love me some eBay.

2. The book, which I've read before, but it's just one of those that I revisit every couple of years.

3. Look to the left. Do you see boxes and stacks of papers? Why yes, I do have another mailing going out for work. This one will reach 1,300 people and has four inserts, so I'll be spending a lot of time at my kitchen table this week and next.

15 comments:

TX Poppet said...

Ooo! Cute shoes!

Family Adventure said...

Dig the shoes!

Heidi

The MomBabe said...

Yikes. I'm getting flashbacks to wedding thank you notes.

Ree said...

I have that book! It's good. And LONG. ;-)

blackbird said...

Wonderful shoes -

do you have that job they advertise all the time? MAKE MONEY AT HOME STUFFING ENVELOPES!

Josie said...

I love those shoes Jen! Not only do they look comfy but they are adorable.

Mrs. G. said...

I love these shoes!

Mig said...

As an avid reader, I'm curious as to what book that is. Not enough is showing for me to figure it out.

How about a hint?

Jennifer (Jen on the Edge) said...

Mig: "London" by Edward Rutherfurd

Lela said...

Cute shoes! I want me some!

Vanessa said...

OMG I LOVE those shoes! Keen is the best!

The Guider said...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

NEVER PUT SHOES ON THE TABLE, IT'S BAD LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Admittedly it only seems to be my family that has ever heard of this particular superstition but I HATE seeing shoes on a table!

At least you had them resting on a book, not actually touching the table...which means you'll break a nail or something and it'll all be ok.

Lisa @ Take90West said...

Very cute shoes! I love my Keens!

Melissa said...

those shoes are really cute.

Linda and her Surroundings said...

Sooo, don't you have a few pairs of shoes already? They look good - and one does need to look good at least once a day.