Friday, February 01, 2008

February photo 1

Just for kicks, and apparently because I've got nothing better to do, I'm going to post a photo a day during the month of February.

This morning:


A storm roared through last night, dumping copious amounts of freezing rain, ice, and other frozen shit all over Virginia. School opened two hours late today.

Knowing that this would be likely, I told the girls last night that they could luxuriate in bed this morning. I'll be damned if Elegant didn't take full advantage of this opportunity. She wore purple satin pajamas last night and woke up early just to enjoy her morning. Big George and Little George are enjoying themselves too, as they've kicked all the other furry friends aside in order to get the prime reading spot next to El.

10 comments:

The Guider said...

Are you crazy woman? Don't you remember NaBloPoMo?

Life As I Know It said...

Oh, she looks cozy. A perfect thing to do on a winter morning.

Family Adventure said...

That's exactly what I'm planning to do tomorrow morning...

Heidi :)

Josie said...

I'm back home and in my jammies because of the damn snow, but they are no where near purple satin :)

I heart your daughters.

Jan said...

Cool pic. Good idea.

Traci Anne said...

Yeah, that's pretty much what I want to do right now. And all weekend.

Melissa said...

Your kid totally gets how to live the good life. And I've given you not one, but TWO bloggy awards. 'Cuz you're awesome.

Sarah O. said...

Your girls are so adorable.

And kudos on the 20 pounds! I've also lost 20 lbs recently but I'm not as brave as you and Poppy- I won't publicize my weight or goals until I'm at my goal weight. Which won't be soon!

Lela said...

Must be nice to not have kids and be able to luxuriate in satin jammies that no one has puked on!

Linda and her Surroundings said...

I am just about to go to bed and seeing that photo made me realise why I love to snuggle down with my pillows, books and doona. I think I need some teddy bears though to complete the whole feeling.