Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Who's cuter? Parker or Shaun?

Somebody bought his daughters the first season of "The Hardy Boys/Nancy Drew Mysteries." The same series that I watched back in the 1970s, as did the somebody who did the purchasing of this new set of DVDs.

Somebody popped in the DVD last night for his two fraidy cat daughters to watch last night. Ten minutes later, a little girl came upstairs and asked somebody to come join her and her older sister, as they were scared and needed protection.

Guess who watched Nancy Drew last night instead of football?

8 comments:

countrymouse said...

Parker, Parker, PARKER!!! ; )

However, between Shaun and brother David--Shaun has a *decidedly* better singing voice. Um, not that I recently checked this out . . .

Ree said...

Um, Parker.

And I know you were the one watching football! Poor Mr. - but it serves him right ;-)

Cathy said...

Neither did it for me. I was strictly a David Cassidy fan. He was my first crush. Shaun came along when I was a little older, and never did it for me. I thought he looked like a weasel. As for the Parker guy, never really noticed him.

erin said...

Never watched those so I can't comment, but awww on the little one requesting daddy's protection! That's so sweet.

Flutterby said...

Definitely Parker. I always thought Shaun was probably gay. He was just way too cute for a guy.

Jill said...

When I was 10, Shaun was most definitely the cuter one. I remember swooning over him at one of his concerts.
Now that I'm grown up, I vote for Parker

Comets89 said...

I just may have to go buy the DVD's myself. I LOVED Shaun and really wanted to be Nancy Drew.

olivespearls said...

Parker--not even close. I had a picture of him up in my locker, when I was in 7th grade.

Jen