Ten signs that girls, not boys, live in our house:
1. Our extension cords are bundled with fuzzy hot pink pipe cleaners. (Do boy families even own those?)
2. The plethora of fairy-themed books in the living room, on the kitchen table, stacked on the stairs....
3. One lavender bedroom, one pink bedroom, and two pale blue bathrooms. Oh yeah, and those bedrooms are utterly loaded with dolls, doll accessories, a doll house, and so much more.
4. The sheer number of pink accessories in the front hall: three coats, three umbrellas, seven or eight sets of gloves, one winter hat, two scarves, and one backpack.
5. Two pink digital cameras on the desk -- one with a blue "G" and one with a hot pink "E."
6. The American Girl catalog in the recycling bin.
7. The "Hannah Montana" CD in the stereo.
8. DVDs such as "Saddle Club," "The Princess Diaries," and "Nancy Drew."
9. The ginormous bag of beads in our crafts closet.
10. The fact that we even have a crafts closet.
Thank gawd Pete's not one of those testosterone-oozing men who does fantasy football, baseball, AND basketball leagues; plays 36 holes of golf on Saturday morning; and adjusts himself with disgusting frequency and regularity because I don't think he could handle all the estrogen in Jenworld. Then again, he and I would not be married with two children if he were one of those men because I would have long since dumped his macho ass.