Thursday, January 31, 2008

Funny

One of the blogs that I read -- and I know a lot of you do too -- is Mamarazzi. It's put together by five very funny bloggers. Every time I read a new entry, I am humbled by just how snarky and hilarious these women are. I don't even come close to their cleverness.

Sarah O. did today's post and I highly recommend you go read it. I've never met Sarah but I have a major crush on her and today just sealed the deal. Hopefully, Pete won't mind. Since he's still not kissing me, he's going to have to accept the fact that I might stray.

7 comments:

Family Adventure said...

Thanks for the link....going off now. Hope you're feeling better... :)

Heidi

Melissa said...

I heart Mamarazzi too.

Mrs. G. said...

Hey, thanks for the link. I have never been over there.

Heather at Grace303 said...

I had never seen Mamarazzi before - thank you for the tip. It is really funny.

Bunny Bunster said...

I think they should make you a contributor to Mamarazzi!!
Your snark is just as good, if not better, than theirs.

Jennifer (Jen on the Edge) said...

Bunny, you are too kind, but I have to respectfully disagree. There are some mornings when I read the newest Mamarazzi that my mouth actually falls open in awe and wonder at the snark I am reading.

Sarah O. said...

MMMMMMWAAAAAAHHH!