Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Excusez-moi

One of the many great things about Elegant's shorter hair (a bob that grazes her jaw), is how cute the back of her neck is.

She is currently working at the kitchen table and, as I walked by a few minutes ago, I couldn't resist kissing the back of her neck. She is, after all, my adorable seven-year-old.

Elegant, with a deeply furrowed brow and irritated voice, said, "Mommy! Don't you think that if I don't like it when Daddy kisses my neck, that I also don't like it when you do!?!?"

Well, excuuuuuuuuuuse me.

6 comments:

Lacey Bean said...

Awww my grandma used to kiss my neck!!

Peggy Sez.. said...

Hey! Mom kisses are different ;p

clemsongirlandthecoach said...

That's my favorite spot!

Josie said...

Kids are the best for "how dare you" statements.

The Guider said...

Well I would point out that I MADE that neck.

Melissa said...

what is it about little kids acting like irritated grown ups being sooooo funny????