- A great walk -- This morning I dropped Elegant off at a class at the university and then went for a wonderful three mile walk through academic buildings, old houses, and more.
- Mom Caffeine -- A bottle is 200 calories, but I pour HALF of one into a nice mug and enjoy it while I blog.
- Led Zeppelin (Sarah O., this is for you) -- I never listened to them when I was in high school. Pete introduced me in college, but I'd have to say that my deep appreciation didn't begin until recently, like last week. Blasphemy, I know. I'm working hard to redeem myself.
- New yarn -- I have a couple of knitting projects in progress right now and am pleased how they're turning out.
- Great jeans -- The new jeans I bought last month are no longer too tight. They feel good and I like how they look. That said, I can't wait until they're too big for me.
- My new blog spot -- I am just so damn happy with how everything looks and how the space functions.
- My e-friends -- I can't tell you how much pleasure I receive from your comments and your emails. Your blogs are always interesting and I've learned so much from all of you in the past year. I love how I'm finally going to meet the Guider in England and April and how my girls get to attend a Brownie meeting with the Guider's daughter.
- England -- Duh. I am still so damn excited about this trip, but y'all knew that already.
Saturday, January 19, 2008
Things that make me happy on a cold Saturday morning:
at 10:56 AM