Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Shhh! Don't anyone tell Pete

As a good wife, I want to buy fabulous gifts for my husband. He deserves the best and all that. I think I have discovered the perfect gift for him this year:


You don't know what it is? It's the Thames Boathouse, which is where Led Zeppelin was formed. It was owned by Jimmy Page from 1967-73. Amenities include a swimming pool, river frontage, a dock, and more!

All for a modest $2.4 million.

On second thought, maybe I'll just show Pete the website and tell him to fantasize as much as he wants.

10 comments:

Suzanne said...

I didn't even know it was for sale! Now I need to go find a Realtor.

Josie said...

LOL:)
Have the picture framed for him for the holidays. Then he can stare at it whenever he wants.

Bunny Bunster said...

Can you imagine? I would have loved to have been at the concert last night.

:: sigh ::

Mrs. G. said...

If I had an extra couple of million, I'd slide it your way. Wouldn't that be a fun one to slip under the tree?

Family Adventure said...

Wouldn't that be lovely...!

Heidi

Flutterby said...

I bet we can combine the change between our couch cushions and buy it... open it as a B&B and make all our money back. And then some. Because we would be fabulous hostesses.

Lela-www.whomadethismess.com said...

You could give him a framed picture of the house to go with that fantasy, lol.

smalltownmom said...

Don't tell my husband, either! He's a zepaholic.

Peggy Sez.. said...

My husband just bought a New Holland Skid Steer Roller(a baby bulldozer)No rock and roller,chick magnet,tricked out crib for him..or soup..one year. But if they need to knock it down he's yer man ;p

Sue said...

Well of COURSE! What else would you buy him? It's only logical...