Monday, December 03, 2007

Let's start the week off on a good note

I just received the Underblogger Award from Lisa at Take 90 West.


Lisa said some really nice things about me, which I'm going to quote here, because frankly I like reading nice things about myself:

Jen is witty and sassy and a real smarty pants. She writes honestly about life in Jenworld, and she tells it like it is. That may not be for everyone, but it is definitely for me. I don't think Jen really falls into the category of needing any blog recognition, but she falls into my category of cool.

Lisa, honey? I hate to call you a liar in public, but cool I am most definitely not. But I'll cut you some slack since you've never met me in real, non-blog life. Maybe one day we'll meet and I'll spill my Starbucks all over your pretty outfit and then you'll realize what a TOTAL GOOB I am. THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU for saying such nice things about me and giving me this totally fab award. I want everyone to know that I did not bribe or in any way compensate Lisa for this honor.

And now I'm going to share the luv with other bloggers who I think should be recognized for being such BLOG GODDESSES (or gods, this isn't a woman thing only):

Drum roll please...

Mrs. G. at Derfward Manor - Jen doesn't know if she can adequately convey to you how damn funny Mrs. G. is. Mrs. G. is hilarious, especially the way she always refers to herself in the third person. And she has the most divine Secret Boyfriends. Presumably, Mr. G. is an understanding fellow.

Sue at Navel Gazing at its Finest - You really need to read about Sue's ghetto pinata, because that's just the essence of Sue's humor. Or, go read some of her posts at Fight the Fluffy, because she is a lean mean humor machine.

Clemsongirl
- Damn, this is one funny mama. Sassy -- wickedly and delightfully so -- and irreverent. Try not to wet your pants laughing.

And that's all the love I have to share today. Please go check out the funny bloggers linked above and share the love with them.

6 comments:

Family Adventure said...

Congrats on your award. I agree with Lisa wholeheartedly. It is well deserved :)

Heidi

Jennifer (Jen on the Edge) said...

Heidi, since you got the same award, congrats to you too! I was going to pass it on to you until I saw that Lisa had beaten me to the punch.

Sue said...

Aw shucks, Jen - thanks! Of course, you would give me this award on a day when I can't think of a single. funny. thing. to. say. I'm all out.

But you, you are consistantly funny. Thanks for sharing the love :>

Family Adventure said...

...*blushing*...thanks, Jen! Likewise.

I was very excited to see you passing it to Sue -- I'm hoping she'll come up with another award for you, like the Prettiest Blogger award she coined earlier.

I am waiting with bated breath :)

Heidi

Mrs. G. said...

You must think me an ugrateful wretch. I just found this as I was poking your last week of posts. I'm not sure how I missed this as I'm over here every day. Thank you so much. I am so happy to make you laugh now and again, because you make me laugh often...so do your girls.

Maddy said...

Congratulations on your award! Always ready for a giggle.
Best wishes


This is my calling card or link"Whittereronautism"until blogger comments get themselves sorted out.