Monday, November 05, 2007

Share the love, people

So this little guy:


... had to go to the hospital Saturday night after his fun-filled day with Aunt Jen.

I didn't break the boy, I promise!

He'd had a respiratory thing and started running a high fever while on my watch. Michael and Grace Ellen took the boy to the ER on their pediatrician's advice. It turns out that the boy has RSV and the ER doctors wanted to keep a close eye on him, so the whole family has been hanging out at the hospital since then. The boy is fine and, according to my brother, in good spirits.

But, my brother and sister-in-law could probably use some love, other than those amazing drooly kisses that Micah gives. So if y'all would please be so kind as to click on over to my sister-in-law's blog and leave some nice happy rainbows-and-unicorns thoughts, I would really appreciate it.

Thanks!

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

A baby in the hospital is exhausting work, I can say from unfortunate experience. Although my baby boy is a full grown boy now, so it was a long time ago. But I still remember the EXHAUSTION.

Going to send good wishes now.

Glad you didn't break him! :-)

Flutterby said...

awww I think Auntie Jen could use some too... he will be ok. That is a nasty thing for the little ones to get but they can take care of it pretty easily.

Linda and her Surroundings said...

Hospitals and children are just one of those experiences all parents have to endure at one point in time. I think it is worse for the parents. All that worry.

Family Adventure said...

I checked in with Grace Ellen, and hope everything is back to normal soon.

Heidi

Grace Ellen said...

Thanks! We think he is coming home today. I am not working-your brother thinks I have come home to sleep, but really I am going to scrub the house with Clorox wipes...