Tuesday, November 20, 2007

I pity the fool*

If you're looking for a gift for that special someone, I have just the thing for you:

That's right, little A-Team dolls!

"If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire the little A-Team."

All are three-inches tall, with Hannibal Smith with his ubiquitous cigar, Face Peck, 'Howling Mad' Murdock with flight jacket and baseball cap and of course, 'B.A.' Baracus with his gold chain and mohawk.

Available on Etsy.

Also available with this same seller, the Golden Girls:


Seriously people, who buys this stuff? Oh wait, I wonder if this seller does the Police or Duran Duran...


*Please tell me someone gets this.

11 comments:

alison said...

Oh of course we get this. Where do you think I developed my fear of flying?

Flutterby said...

LMAO!! All I can do is ask... why.

Jennifer (Jen on the Edge) said...

Alison: Why am I not surprised that my blogger friends have senses of humor just as strange as mine?

Flutterby: Why not?

Melissa said...

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!
If they do the cast of Seinfeld, I'm totally buying it. Knit Kramer:)

Jennifer (Jen on the Edge) said...

Ooh! I want a Mr. Darcy doll!!! And Brad Pitt and definitely Orlando Bloom -- as a pirate, as an elf, and as himself.

Josie said...

LOL!! Of course I get it :)
And might I say those dolls are a wee bit creepy.

Peggy Sez.. said...

It's apparent to me ..These are "Golden Era of Television Memories" dolls! Now you can finally relive those wasted hours of your youth when you actually watched these characters on T.V. They should also come in a "Writers Strike Coping Kit" for thoses of us that can't..(Free Dukes Of Hazard cast with every purchase)...LOL

Sue said...

Ha ha ha ha ha I'm totally buying those for my husband for Christmas. O.k., not really. But I'm tempted.

Linda and her Surroundings said...

I really like felt things - I don't own any, but I like the quirkiness of them.

We have a local craft market and one of the sellers makes felt fruit. They look sweet, but really, why would you buy them?

Suzanne said...

Yep, I get it. I LOVED the A-Team. Did you ever see the episode of The Family Guy that spoofed the A-Team? Hilarious.

Colleen said...

i want those golden girls.