Wednesday, November 14, 2007

All I want for Christmas (not quite)

Dear Santa Claus,

Duran Duran released their newest album in the U.S. yesterday. That CD would make a really great gift for a 38 year-old-woman who had posters like this on her wall when she was a teenager:

(My gawd! The hair! The eyeliner!)

So if you could please, pretty please slip the new CD into my stocking, I'd be ever so grateful and it would be the last you'd hear on the matter...

... until their 2008 tour dates are announced.

Thanks,
Jen


2 comments:

Linda and her Surroundings said...

Oh, that hair, that hair. I may have had a similar style many, many years ago....

Mooselet said...

Those sounds you hear are my inner teenager squealing with delight. I had so many DD posters you couldn't see the actual wall underneath. Yes, I was a tragic...