MizMell has tagged me for the Eight Weird Things Meme.
- Link to the person who tagged you, and post the rules on your blog.
- Share eight random and/or weird facts about yourself.
- Tag eight random people at the end of your post, and include links to their blogs.
- Let each person know that they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
- I like ketchup on Ruffles potato chips. Also, butter on saltine crackers. But I rarely eat either. Like, maybe only once every few years.
- I've been known to find frozen chocolate cookie dough in the freezer and eat it as is. In fact, even though chocolate chip cookies are my favorite cookies, I prefer the raw dough over the finished product.
- I do not like and will not eat those strings on bananas. Blech. And Graceful is the same way.
- I do not mess with raw poultry. Seriously. That's just too much like the real animal for me. I once -- and only once -- cooked a turkey for my extended family for Thanksgiving. My grandmother walked me through the steps of preparing the bird. When she reached the part about, "Now put your hand inside the cavity..." I really and truly thought I was going to pass out. Never again.
- Every now and then -- about once a decade -- pork rinds sound like a good idea.
- When I was pregnant with Graceful, I was susceptible to suggestion. You could mention almost any food to me and I'd instantly crave it. Such as, beans and franks. I lived with that craving for nearly a week before I caved. One bite, and I was done for life.
- When roasting marshmallows, I love them utterly charred. Yet I wouldn't consider eating anything else burned to a crisp.
- I'm weird about pastas. I think a meaty spaghetti sauce is divine on spaghetti but disgusting on elbow macaroni. I like penne but avoid ziti. Linguine is fine, but not fettuccine. But I don't avoid all of the larger pastas; I like lasagna, manicotti, and ravioli. No, I can't explain this.