Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Wiping a tear of joy from my eye

One of my favorite blogs is Mamarazzi. Every morning I check with bated breath, hoping for a new entry. One that will make me laugh or smirk. Or both.

Yesterday
, they had a leetle ol' contest to caption a photo of Britney Spears. And I won.

Woot!

There's no prize, other than the pride of a job well done. And I do feel most satisfied. Do you think I can put this on my resume?

Y'all should click on over there and read all the entries, which were damn hilarious. My acceptance speech is #18.

7 comments:

The Guider said...

I am so proud of you. I actually checked Mamarazzi before I checked you this morning - cos I save the best till last (no really)!

Flutterby said...

Well I will have to go look; I put one up myself but haven't checked back in there since yesterday afternoon.

TX Poppet said...

Very funny! However I am slightly horrified that you would have knowlege of Britney titles from which to snark. Well done!

Jennifer (Jen on the Edge) said...

TXPoppet: In my defense, I had to actually look up Britney's albums since I definitely knew only one song title, thought I knew about two, and was totally ignorant about the rest. It was a hard five minutes' labor, but I think I'll recover quickly.

Mooselet said...

The blogosphere is a small place - even though I didn't start reading you til Josie's blog, I also read Suburban Turmoil and Mamarazzi and have for some time! I saw your caption and went "Hey, I know her!"

:::cue Twilight Zone music:::

Ok, maybe it's not that weird, but still... congrats on your winning entry!

nejyerf said...

well done, jen on the edge!!!

woo hoo!

smalltownmom said...

I recently discovered Mamarazzi and when I read your title and, especially, your acceptance speech, I had to check out your blog. You are fabulous!