Friday, October 12, 2007

Needs to grow up

Even if he is 39, my husband is such a damn kid, and an immature one at that.

Today he chaperoned the second grade's field trip to a nearby farming museum. He took our brand new camera to test it out.

They're home now and we've just finished looking at the photos. I'll be damned if he didn't take pictures of cow poop. And more poop. And also poop coming out of the cow's butt.

Seriously, a half dozen photos that will never make it into the photo album.

And I wonder where Elegant gets it from?

~ ~ ~

A photo, NOT of poop:

Elegant looking at the cow from afar. Very afar. She's skittish around all animals.

3 comments:

Mrs. G. said...

I can't explain this, but I understand it. My husband is a grown man with a grown up job, but (I should say butt) when he and my 12-year-old son get together, the conversation, at some point, will always turn to farts.

Linda and her Surroundings said...

I think toilet humour is very invigorating. Puts life in perspective.

Jill said...

We went to a farm last summer and my daughter did an entire photo montage of animal's asses!