Thursday, October 18, 2007

Like a herd of stampeding bison

There are seven girls in my house right now. Seven.

What was I thinking?

At any rate, I made Rice Krispy Treats WITH M&Ms for extra specialness.

And I have discovered that it is possible for a little girl to hug a bag of marshmallows so much -- too much, in fact -- that the marshmallows stick together in a huge clump.

Jeez.

I realize that I don't make Rice Krispy Treats all that often, but that's why they're called Rice Krispy TREATS. Otherwise, they'd be Rice Krispy Everydays.

7 comments:

Jennifer said...

Mmmmmm...Rice Krispy Treats. With M&Ms!!

I think I'm going to make some caramel popcorn balls this weekend. With peanuts. Just because I can.

Kellan said...

Good point. And I like the thought of a little girl hugging a bag of marshmellows. See ya.

Lela said...

Rice crispy treats. Sounds nice. Will you come make some for my kids too?

Mrs. G. said...

What is it about the rice crispy treat? It has officially moved into the realm of comfort food...like meatloaf and mac&cheese. Love the m&m twist.

MizMell said...

Only 7? You're just getting warmed up, my dear. Prepare thyself!

Do you every make S'mores?

(I've learned little girls can eat a lot when they travel in packs.)

alison said...

Can I come and play at your house?

Linda and her Surroundings said...

Mmmm, like a Mars Bar cake. Yummy.