Friday, September 14, 2007

S.O.S.

For whatever reason, I'm actually short on blog ideas this week and feeling a bit tapped out creatively. Normally I have lots of ideas percolating and at least one or two drafts going, plus all the usual serendipitous funny stuff that occurs when one lives in Jenworld. This week, however, the only draft I have going is the one I'm working on for Graceful's birthday in eight days.

So I'm going to throw this one out to you folks. Tell me what you want hear. I'll answer almost any question you ask me and cover just about any topic you want to read about.

I will tell you that I won't discuss nuclear engineering because I was a history major, people, and I don't know shit about the sciences. And we might as well throw math in there for the same reason. Just so you know, I got through college having taken the bare minimum of three science/math classes. None of them were involved any math and were in fact designated as "science for non-science majors." I think you get the point.

[Oooh! I know, I'll have to tell you about the greatest job I've ever had. That's one good idea I came up with all by my ownself. Yay!]

Hmm... Let's see... Any other parameters? Obviously, since this is a family blog -- ha ha -- I'm not going to cover my own personal sex life. Yeah, that's right, I'll use all the Big Girl cuss words, but I won't tell you which parts of the Kama Sutra are my faves.

But, off the top of my head, I can't think of anything else that I won't happily natter on about endlessly.

It's your turn.

4 comments:

The Guider said...

Yeah, I think I already worked out your maths sucks.

Let me see:

1. How'd you and Pete get together?

2. What would your ideal job be?

3. Favourite ice cream?

4. Do you do any crafty stuff? Crafty like scrapbooking, cross-stitch not like sneaking up on people and pulling their pigtails.

5. Do you sneak up on anyone and pull their pigtails?

Will that do you for now?

erin said...

OK, I had to think about this. How about:

1. If a movie were made about JenWorld, who would play you, Pete, Graceful & Elegant?

2. You've never (as far as I can recall) mentioned the pets of JenWorld - do you guys have any? If not, why?

3. You're always reading, but you must watch TV occasionally, right? Are there any shows you're hooked on and can't wait for the new season to start?

4. You've given us the pros and cons of living in an older house - now how about the best & worst things about life in your town?

5. I have a coworker who hates the word "moist." Do you have a favorite/least favorite word and why?

6. If time & expenses were not an issue and you could go back to school to study anything, where would you go and what would you study?

7. Do you have any regrets?

8. How about the classic: if you could invite three people - dead or alive - to dinner, who would they be (& why), and what would you feed them?

9. If you could plan your dream concert, what act(s) would you have open the show and who would be the main attraction?

10. Oprah: An inspiration or the devil's spawn?

OK, that's all I've got. I hope there's at least one topic - or inspiration for a topic - lurking somewhere in there!

Lori Anderson Designs said...

Your most embarrassing moment?

The moment you KNEW you were going to marry Pete?

What college life was like (I know your experience was TOTALLY different than mine).

Linda and her Surroundings said...

I am a bit blabbed out and boring this week so have enjoyed dropping into other peoples posts. Tell me about the town you live in, what style of houses are around your place. What would you show to a visitor from overseas for example (if you had two days to do it in). And, Thanksgiving - isn't that coming up soon - what do you do for that one? Or is that something you will tell us about closer to the day. Other people's traditions are interesting.