Thursday, September 06, 2007

More pillow talk

A few weeks ago, I ordered one of these from Grace and Go:


We got the black one and the chairs (all mid-century modern) are hand screened in silver.

It arrived last week and I put it on My Precious for everyone to notice. Elegant walked into the room and immediately went, "Oh!" in that breathless happy voice she gets when someone has been shopping and something fab was purchased.

So the pillow looks good and we're all pleased. Even better, that thing is so damn comfy under my head when I'm napping. I don't know if the designer, Jen Bowmast, put actual clouds in the pillow fluff, but that's what it feels like.

I may never own an iconic mid-century modern chair, such as this one, but at least I have the silhouettes.

2 comments:

Happy Working Mom said...

They're so cute!!!

Jennifer said...

Love them! And find it incredibly cool that your young ones can appreciate the art of a fabulous find!