Thursday, September 06, 2007

Blog Action Day


On October 15th, bloggers around the web will unite to put a single important issue on everyone’s mind - the environment. Every blogger will post about the environment in their own way and relating to their own topic. The goal is to get everyone talking towards a better future.

Here's how you can get involved.

Since I've already blogged about our efforts to move to eco toilet paper and how we failed, I'll be thinking of other eco topics related to life in Jenworld.

1 comment:

Patience_Crabstick said...

That's a great idea. I hope I remember to write something.
Thanks for your comment. The administrator I talked to took my name and number and said he'd follow up, but I'm going to get the name of the person in charge of transportation, as you suggested. I don't think it would hurt to follow up on my own. The funny thing is, I picked my kids up from school again today--because of activities, not because the bus left without them--and I overheard a student berating the same administrator about the terrible bus situation. She was a lot more assertive than I was!

Also, I could swear I remember getting a letter from Walker saying that they've moved their dismissal time from 2:25 to 2:30. Could it be possible that the school that is let out the earliest, pushed back its dismissal time and noone in central office thought about how that would affect the other schools' bus schedules?