Friday, August 31, 2007

What will she think of next? Part 2

Earlier this year, I wrote about how Elegant often "feathers her nest" before she goes to sleep at night. I mean, come on, who can sleep until eleventy billion stuffed animals are arranged in just the right formation?

This summer we put a double/full sized bed in Elegant's room and she has been putting that extra real estate to good use. Lately, we've been coming in and finding enormous piles of friends all carefully tucked in, while Elegant wedges herself into a small area of the bed, heedless of her own comfort.

The girl spent all of last night at the foot of her bed:

1 comment:

Josie said...

Adorable, absolutely adorable.

I just posted a pic of WB that made me look twice. My "Little man" is a man and somehow I missed the transition.

I want him as young and cute as Elegant is....