Wednesday, August 29, 2007

The Queen of Mean was a dumb ass

It appears that some people have more money than sense.

When I think about the good that $12 million could do, I really wanna go bitch slap Leona Helmsley. Except that there are probably laws against defiling the bodies of the dead. Plus, it would be gross.

But you get my point. I think.

And, $3 million for the upkeep of her mausoleum?! Again, a whole lotta good could be done with that money.

Food, clothing, and shelter for the homeless comes readily to mind.

What would you have done with the money?

4 comments:

Bunny Bunster said...

I think you are going to have to stand in line to bitch slap her, after her two grandkids she purposely left out of her will...

Josie said...

See, this I don't understand. Why do the people with no brains, no common or fashion sense end up rich?
A true waste of money when there's New Orleans, hunger, cancer,etc that could have benefited so much more than some dog who will not know the difference.

Linda and her Surroundings said...

Mean to the very end wasn't she. You really can have too much money - share it around I say, but not with a DOG! Being nice and having loads of money don't always go hand in hand do they?

Lori Anderson Designs said...

I want to know, what happens to the money when the DOG dies???