Friday, August 24, 2007

Middle Name Meme

Rebecca tagged me for this meme:

The rules:
  1. You have to post these rules before you give the facts.
  2. Players, you must list one fact that is somehow relevant to your life for each letter of your middle name.
  3. If you don’t have a middle name, use the middle name you would have liked to have had.
  4. When you are tagged you need to write your own blog-post containing your own middle name game facts. At the end of your blog-post, you need to choose one person for each letter of your middle name to tag.
  5. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
My middle name is Linn. Nice and short. (Thanks Mom!)

L is for London, which I can't wait to visit again.
I is for impulsive, because I am.
N is for natural childbirth, nihilism, and nicotine, which I think are not good things.
N is for Nutella, which I think is a good thing.

And now for my tags:

Melissa, because she makes me laugh nearly every day.
Lori, because she's my oldest friend and we've known each other since grade school.
Jen, because she's one of my new e-friends.
Grace Ellen, because she's my favorite of my sisters-in-law, and not just because she gave our family a beautiful baby boy.

3 comments:

MizMell said...

I've never heard of Nutella, so I checked out oyu link. It looks dangerously addictive.

Rebecca said...

Nutella is pretty darn close to being my favorite food! And they sell it at Costco, so I can by 2 jumbo containers at once, which i must say is a really, really bad idea!

Thanks for playing! I've never done a meme before.

Josie said...

Nutella is the demon.