- You have to post these rules before you give the facts.
- Players, you must list one fact that is somehow relevant to your life for each letter of your middle name.
- If you don’t have a middle name, use the middle name you would have liked to have had.
- When you are tagged you need to write your own blog-post containing your own middle name game facts. At the end of your blog-post, you need to choose one person for each letter of your middle name to tag.
- Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
L is for London, which I can't wait to visit again.
I is for impulsive, because I am.
N is for natural childbirth, nihilism, and nicotine, which I think are not good things.
N is for Nutella, which I think is a good thing.
And now for my tags:
Melissa, because she makes me laugh nearly every day.
Lori, because she's my oldest friend and we've known each other since grade school.
Jen, because she's one of my new e-friends.
Grace Ellen, because she's my favorite of my sisters-in-law, and not just because she gave our family a beautiful baby boy.