Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Aw shucks!

The wonderfully kind TX Poppet said something nice about me on her blog today.

Besides that, she also left me a particularly helpful comment on my entry about Graceful's new tic. (Not that the rest weren't good, but her ideas + my mother's experiences as a special ed teacher = a possible solution.)

So I'm totally loving a woman I've never met.

(No, not in THAT kind of way.)

(Not that there's anything wrong with it.)

Some of you have sent me wonderful emails or left good thoughts in your comments. Others of you are experiencing the same general parenting/back to school stress I am this week and have posted your thoughts on your own blogs. To all of you, thanks for lifting my spirits, soothing my soul, and/or making me laugh.

Peace.

1 comment:

Patience_Crabstick said...

Thanks for your comments. I did get to meet the new librarian at Jackson-Via, and she does seem good. I definitely wasn't complaining about her in my posts. Still, there was a world of difference between the atmosphere at Jackson-Via, and that of Burnley-Moran, as I remember it.

My daughter is in the CHS orchestra--she's been in orchestra w/ LT's daughter for four years. I agree that she is an excellent teacher.