Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Home again, home again, jiggity jig

We're home. I have lots to share. I'll be back online later tonight, hopefully, after Pete and I:
  • unpack two large suitcases
  • start the laundry
  • bathe the airplane germs off the children
  • move the wet laundry to the dryer
  • start a new load of laundry
  • make a grocery list
  • negotiate who gets to use the computer for the first time in a week and for how long
  • put the second load of laundry in the dryer
  • sort through dozens of emails, including lots of humor from my mother and aunt, some of which I'll be sharing with you
Just to quell your curiosity: No, I didn't kill anyone or hurt anyone related to me by marriage. I did, however, give serious thought to putting a hurtin' on a stranger on the flight down, but that story will have to wait for a few hours.

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

Sounds like he put a hurtin on you, unfortunately!