Saturday, June 16, 2007

Adios little amigo

Today, my brother, sister-in-law, and nephew are moving to another town a little over an hour from here. We'll still see them, but not as often. Sniff...

As I've mentioned here and here, I watched Micah a lot this week while Michael and Grace Ellen packed for the move. As I've also mentioned, the baby was Mr. McGrumpypants this week. One day, he saw me and started pouting. Apparently, Aunt Jen is not as nice as she could be. You know, because I make him sleep NOT on me and make him drink from a bottle. Because, you know, I personally don't produce breast milk.

But, this is one adorable baby who has sweet smiles and a generally wonderful disposition. We had a terrific day and I think it's only fair to balance the photos from earlier this week with this one:


No comments: