Saturday, June 23, 2007

32

That's how many blogs I'm currently looking at daily.

It's not always that many. Some blogs come onto my radar and others go off. But 32 is the current number. 24 is about the average for the past couple of months.

Some blogs take just a moment to read; others take a little longer. And, if someone takes the time to comment on my blog, I like to do the same for them.

I clearly need to get a life.

But I'm curious. How many blogs do other people read? Is my number normal or the sign that I need to get a grip? Please leave a comment to let me know how many you look at. Thanks.



6 comments:

Julia said...

I have maybe 40 personal blogs on RSS, but I don't get to them daily. I do read Perez Hilton and TMZ daily, though. I know, I'm an addict. I'm trying to cut back. While I am reading / commenting, I can't help but think that the people are out doing productive things in the sunshine!

MizMell said...

I read at least a dozen or so every day. But I find new ones every day, too.

suburban mom said...

I'm sporadic. There are probably about 30 that I read...but some only once every six months....and most about once every other week.

Then there are a handful that I check almost every day and probably only three that I check every single dingle day. Does that make sense?

Suzanne said...

There are 17 I check every single day, sometimes multiple times.

There are also another 10-15 I check more sporadically, depending on my time availability and boredom levels.

Yours was recently added to the everyday list, with links and bookmarks and everything!

I've thought about using RSS like Julia, but I think that would only fuel my addiction rather than ease things.

Aims said...

I think I read about 6... Dooce, Whoopee, Fussy, Blurbomat, yours! and I Can Has Cheezburger... I love it.

Anonymous said...

I have approximately 10-12 blogs I check regularly, but I only read maybe half of them each day. It all depends on my procrastination level for the day!

Your blog has quickly become one of my favorites - you have a great writing style.

-Erin