Wednesday, April 11, 2007

A little too much information

Elegant had Brownies today and we needed to leave the house at 4:15.

At 4:00, she was still dressed as a lady-in-waiting to Princess Graceful.

At 4:10, I started looking for Elegant, to make sure she had changed back into Regular People Clothes and that she was ready to go.

She was in the bathroom, with the door shut, and the fan whirring away. Great, she was in there pooping, which can be a long process for my six-year-old, as she likes to just sit and think or meditate or dream or something.

Looking at the clock in desperation, I spoke through the door and told Elegant, so help me, to "pinch it off" and get out of there.

Elegant, singing opera-style, replied, "I'm still wiiiiii-ping. And it's taking for-eeeeeeee-ver."

Really, how can you argue with that?

No comments: