Thursday, April 12, 2007

And now for a word from our little activist

As I have written before, Elegant's weekly family message journal is often a source of entertainment for Pete and me. This week is no exception:

Dear Family,

This week in school I learned about natural resources. You have to conserve your natural resources. You should recycle some stuff. Try not to throw stuff away. Please dont paloot! A natural resource is like plants, The sun, Soil, oil, land, water, air. You should not paloot the air because we need oxegin and fresh air. You can turn off the water when your soap your hands. That will help conserve water. You can also turn off the water when you soap your body and when you shampoo your hair.

Love, Elegant

1 comment:

Happy Working Mom said...

I love the "paloot." She seems like such a good writer (I honestly don't know because my oldest is 3)!

Definitely save that for the scrapbook!